tisdag 28 augusti 2007

nr8

Autumn came yesterday, It´s all right now I can bury myself at home with my computer and work with my pictures. Autumn seems nice, except well I don´t have a home. Started looking at ads yesterday because the only way to get a home is by borrowing millions. In the meantime I'll just live in my brothers kitchen. Beeing homeless get´s in the way of everything. It's a frustration you can't do anything romantic about, you end up dreaming about everyday luxurys and becoming an adult.
This is sort of a goodbye to my contemporary home in Skanstull. I have no idea of what I think about that place. It was a bit scary and rather disgusting. Decadence had grown into the walls. But living in the middle of the city is worth it, all the spontanious partys and skateboarding. More pictures will be added as i fix my external harddrive.

Inga kommentarer: