fredag 17 augusti 2007

nr5

I still haven't gone through all my pictures but I have been out taking lots of them. Last weekend i was the house photographer at Trädgården. The photography business that I have with the barmanager there have during the whole summer been testing new photographers and presenting two pictures each week. Pictures from all summer will be presented at an exhibition at the end of the Trädgården season. So much great stuff and I am so happy that the photographers have really been treating it as an art project. Well it was my turn last Saturday and this is what i got. All of the pictures can be seen at tradgarden.com.




After that weekend I fled the city and me and my sister went to our country house. It was needed, and I managed to take some pictures also. I usually go around in the forest with my tripod taking pictures of myself but that is another story I will share soon.



Inga kommentarer: