måndag 16 juli 2007

nr2

I usually get really uncomfortable in large public places with my camera. I have a pretentious idea about this. It's not the camera it's the pictures, i don't like to show myself as a photographer because people will ask you about your camera or where and when you have worked with what. Showing my pictures first are always more comfortable and taking pictures among friends. It's like there really are too many of us, especially when we are gathered at the same place.

With all these ideas in me I still brought my camera to Accelerator festival i Stockholm by the university. It was heavy and I only brought it up in special occasions and I didn't take any pictures on bands. I fokused on the crowd, something that I usually think always could be done more properly. Mostly because pictures are so personal that you always relate in a better way to your own friends or expeerinces than others.

So these are fractures of my memories of Accelerator, thanks to all the people that i hung out with but I will never forgive the guard at my own workplace Trädgården who kicked me out on Saturday.

Inga kommentarer: