torsdag 12 juli 2007

nr1

I once had something called fotolog, when i first heard about it, it sounded quite obvious for someone involved with images to have. It was a nice time, but my space there felt really off so I quite submiting new pictures there. This is my new attempt to regularly show images and support them with my thoughts about them.
Based on my mood for the day i'll changebetween Swedish and English on this blog.


After I give myself some thought I will publish something about myself and my photography. For now this is Anna and her collection of Weetabix. I've never really regularly carried my camera around but instant ideas like this are always worth something. I just thought she looked so pretty in her dress that matched cupboards and the contrast to consumption values that are clear in the ever repeating pattern of labels. But patterns are nice to, and you can play with these little boxes like a naive little child.



















Inga kommentarer: